Call Center Agent|Nicaragua
The agent/collector, focuses on making outbound calls and on occasion receives inbound calls to be attended within the guidelines and goals established by the client and Connect International. The agent is responsible for meeting monthly goals.
- High school graduate.
- Bilingual and fluent in English and Spanish. (Oral and written)
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively with the consumer as well as co-workers.
- Ablility to persuade or negotiate.
- Ability to solve problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Know how to follow orders and instructions guided by supervisor or manager.
- Typing skills of at least 18 words per minute.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge including outlook, excel and word
*Call center experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Regular Office Hours (Monday to Saturday)
- Growth Opportunities
- Yearly Raises*
- Application deadline
- 02 January 2020 23:59