Call Center Agent | Nicaragua
The agent/collector, focuses on making outbound calls and on occasion receives inbound calls to be attended within the guidelines and goals established by the client and Connect International. The agent is responsible for meeting monthly goals.
- High school graduate
- Advanced English language
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively with the consumer as well as co-workers.
- Ablility to persuade or negotiate.
- Ability to solve problems and find appropriate solutions.
- Know how to follow orders and instructions guided by supervisor or manager.
- Typing skills minimum 20 words per minute.
- Grammar B2 minimum.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge including outlook, excel and word
*Call center experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Regular Office Hours (Monday to Saturday)
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid Training
- Application deadline
- 06 January 2021 23:59